The Voyeurs is an American erotic thriller film, directed and written by Michael Mohan. Starring by Sydney Sweeney, Justice Smith, Ben Hardy, and Natasha Liu Bordizzo, the film is scheduled to be released on September 10, 2021, by Amazon Studios.
Synopsis: Pippa and Thomas move into their dream apartment, they notice that their windows look directly into the apartment opposite – inviting them to witness the volatile relationship of the attractive couple across the street. But when they attempt to anonymously intercede in their lives, they unwittingly set in motion a chain of events that will lead to disaster.
The Voyeurs Wiki:
|Original Title||The Voyeurs|
|Release date||September 10, 2021|
|Producer(s)||Adam Hendricks,David Grove Churchill Viste,François Sylvestre,Greg Gilreath,Zac Locke|
‘The Voyeurs‘ Cast Credits:
- Sydney Sweeney as Pippa
- Justice Smith as Thomas
- Ben Hardy as Seb
- Natasha Liu Bordizzo
- Katharine King So as Ari
- Cait Alexander as Sam
- Caitlyn Sponheimer as Cait
- Daniel Grogan as Eye
- Madelline Harvey as Barb (as Madeline Harvey)
- Sarah Donna as Bar Patron
- Noah Parker as Boyfriend
- Emily Shelton as Hayami Akiyama
- Blessing Adedijo as Mere
- Jillian Harris as Prom Queen
- Jimmy Caspeur
- Inka Malovic as Property Manager
- Alexandra Petrachuk as Alex
- Ryo Hayashida as Mikoshi – Japanese Translator
- Bryan Mittelstadt as Eye
- Angie Russo as Trendy Client bar
- Derek Johns as Mover
- Jay Chevery as The fashion guy
- L. Fernando Becerra Sánchez as Passerby
- André-Luc Tessier as Young Man
- Martin Dionne as Self – Millionnaire
Trailer/ Teaser of The Voyeurs:
‘The Voyeurs‘ FAQ:
- Release date of The Voyeurs is on September 10, 2021.
- Director/Creator(name) of The Voyeurs is/are Michael Mohan .
- Writer(s) of [showname] is/are Michael Mohan.
- Producer(s) of The Voyeurs is/are Adam Hendricks,David Grove Churchill Viste,François Sylvestre,Greg Gilreath,Zac Locke.
- Where can I watch The Voyeurs?Amazon Prime.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: